Easter Bunny House Visits on Easter Day!
Time & Location
About the Event
Surprise your little ones with an exclusive visit from the Easter Bunny and Wally Jolly on Easter Day.
The Easter Bunny will deliver a special Easter treat to every child. Wally Jolly will also create a special balloon for every child. Your kids will also get the opportunity to have their photo with the Easter Bunny & Wally Jolly. The visit will be a maximum of 10 minutes for every household and if you have more than one child, you may choose the extra child ticket option, which is also discounted to half the price.
Visits time slots will be confirmed closer to date, however, the Northern region & part of the central region will be delivered between 9am till 1pm. The Southern region and part of the central region will be delivered between 2pm till 6pm. Places are limited.
Check available locations below
9am till 1pm:
Mellieha, Mgarr, St Paul's Bay, Qawra, Rabat, Mosta, Naxxar, Mtarfa, Attard, Balzan, Lija, Gharghur, Pembroke, Swieqi, Iklin, Birkirkara, Dingli, San Gwann, Pieta, Gzira, Msida, Ta' Xbiex, Sliema, San Giljan, Valletta and Floriana.
2pm till 6pm:
Hamrun, Qormi, Zebbug, Siggiewi, Mqabba, Zejtun, Zabbar, Zurrieq, Ghaxaq, Luqa, Kirkop, Safi, Birzebbuga, Marsaskala, Marsaxlokk, Bormla, Birgu, Isla, Kalkara, Xghajra, Santa Lucija, Qrendi, Fgura, Paola, Santa Venera and Tarxien.
- Wally Jolly will be wearing face shields/mask
- The Easter Bunny is a mascot character, therefore the person is fully covered
- Before and after every visit, hands will be sanitized
- No hugs or handshakes will be allowed, but elbow bumps and leg kick bumps are allowed
- Wally Jolly will have hand sanitizers available for every visit
- Parents & kids in each household, would need to wear their masks once Wally Jolly & the Easter Bunny arrives for the visit
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.